Monday, August 8, 2011
Three Months Down....
Wow it is hard to believe we have been doing this adoption for three months already. They have flown by. I was hoping that this month we would have been able to see who our children are, but that hasn't happened. I am really hoping that before school starts, September 6, we will know who they are. Please pray we will find out soon. This month we finished all of our training that was needed and our home study is now 100% complete. Yay!!! I am very excited about that. We are now working on our I600-a which should be done soon and they we will move on to work on our dossier. Pray things start moving along and we find out who are kids are soon! We love you, littles!!! Three months down.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment