Thursday, June 23, 2011
Waiting....
I do not like to wait. And I am not the most patient person in the world, but I am learning to be patient because, well, when you are doing an adoption it isn't the quickest thing in the world. I just wish my brother and sister were home now. I wish I new who they were and could refer to them by there name. I wish I knew whether I was getting a 2 sisters, 2 brothers, or a brother and sister. We don't know yet. I keep referring to them as brother and sister because that is what I personally feel in my heart as to what we are getting. I have no clue, but that is my guess. Please keep praying that the process will go smoothly and quickly. We are waiting on the Lord and know that our kids will be home in His timing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment