Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Part 1 of Many

Anyone who knows me knows that I am terrified of shots. I hate them and I cannot stand them. In fact, you could say I am scared of them. I cannot watch a shot being given to me. With that being said I had to take a PPD test. This tests whether or not I have tuberculosis. This must be done to have our seal of health. I know that many more shots will be coming my way, but I will do ANYTHING to bring my brother and sister home. I will have millions of shots just to bring them home. I know this is just one part of the shots of many and I will do anything for my new siblings. Here's to many more tests! I cannot wait to meet you brother and sister! I wish I knew their faces and hopefully soon I can see them and know them by name, but for know here is a picture of my boo-boo I got today because of the shot. Can't wait to bring home the kiddos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment